Passionate about real estate?
Looking to be part of a competitive industry where creativity, boldness, and purpose drive the future?
If so, we want to hear from you. We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. Check out our current opportunities below, or forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Let us know about your career ambitions—and why you would be a good fit for our team.
PC Urban’s Development and Construction portfolio spans retail, office, industrial and multi-family. With a wide range of exciting work underway, we are looking for a versatile and passionate candidate to support our Construction team in the role of Development Coordinator based out of our Vancouver office.
We have successfully developed and launched real estate projects across all asset classes. Our passion is to build spaces for people to live and spaces for people to work. PC Urban is active throughout Metro Vancouver, the Central Okanagan, and Southern Vancouver Island. We have developed over $2.4 billion of projects across all asset classes and currently have 5.2 million square feet of space under development.
As the Development Coordinator you will be exposed to projects across our all of our asset classes. The core of this role is to support the Development team, and to ensure our projects are executed to their objectives and timelines.
- Liaise with internal teams, and various stakeholders, including municipal planners, architects, engineers, consultants, contractors, and realtors.
- Manage the preparation of documentation for municipal and provincial approval.
- Provide input on pro-forma models.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules.
- Participate in architectural design charrettes and project visioning.
- Preparation of RFP documentation, and proposal analysis.
- Facilitation and coordination of meetings, and circulation of meeting minutes.
- Prioritize deliverables in a dynamic work environment.
- Providing support to the Acquisitions Manager during the due diligence process.
- Analysis of policy, engineering, and architectural documentation.
- Provide periodic progress reports to the Director, Development, Senior Executives and other stakeholders.
- Various other duties associated with marketing, community engagement, permitting, insurance, construction, etc.
- Provide assistance to Senior Management for internal policy and company branding initiatives.
- 1-3 years of project coordination experience, ideally with a design, development or post-secondary diploma or university degree in a related field – Urban and Land Economics, Business, Engineering, Urban Planning, Architecture, or similar.
- construction background.
- Ability to occasionally travel across BC to project sites.
- A keen interest in real-estate and the built environment.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings considered an asset.
- Effective organization, and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders.
- A customer service mindset and flexibility in work hours; travel may be required.
- Ability to be proactive to support the team’s needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of Vancouver’s top real estate developers. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting selected candidates for follow-up.